Special Info for Day Passers
- P2 Parking Lot is reserved for day pass use. First come first parked. There are 75 – 80 spots there.
- Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by, and enter with, an adult who is responsible for them or they will not be admitted. ID is required if requested at the gate.
- There are no credit, debit or ATM services on site, except at the music store, which accepts credit cards for purchases only. You may want to bring cash for T-Shirts, mugs, ice, or meals at the cook-shack. If using the cook-shack, bring your own dishes and utensils as disposables are not sold on site.
- Some potable water is available on site while supplies last. Please supplement this supply by bringing water from home in refillable containers.
- You can bring in alcohol on a day pass within reason. A moderate amount? Sure. Enough for the weekend? Not so much. Security will make a judgment call on what is too much, and we would like to remind anyone coming in on a day pass of the dangers of drinking and driving. And, as always, no glass is allowed on the Hill.
- There are shady areas along the edge of the large field and among the trees (except behind the Kids’ Area where the land is regenerating) to plunk your blanket down..
- We ask that you not set up for the day in fire lanes, on pathways, or in workshop areas, (including the TIPI).
- Fire pits are communal and located throughout the festival site. Firewood is provided. To reduce the risk of accidental introduction of damaging forest pests, do not bring firewood onto the site. Day Pass folks are encouraged to join in at any campfire.
- If there is a fire ban, there will be no open flames (no candles, lanterns or fire pits). Please prepare alternatives in this event.
- The Kid’s Area is kid nirvana but it’s not a babysitting service. If you have young children at the festival please supervise them closely. Join in the music and games.
- Low backed chairs or blankets are best for evening concert viewing. Folks using high backed chairs are asked to locate at the top and extreme sides of the main stage area to avoid interfering with others’ view.
- We are celebrating a garbage free festival!
There will be NO GARBAGE collection.
We will have our central RECYCLING and COMPOST stations located at inner parking -- what is brought in must be taken out! Whatever you bring to the festival – please bring it home again.
- REDUCE : Reduce the packaging, materials and food that you bring
- REUSE : Use reusable containers as much as possible
- RECYCLE : Check the township rules for recyclable material www.centralfrontenac.com/documents/Guides/2012_Recycling_Handout_Public.pdf
Enjoy the Music
Welcome your Neighbours
Take care of Each Other and the Land